Friday, June 25, 2010

prego update

Went to the Doctor today...
So far i am still at a 1...but close to a 2. (So not much has changed there)...They said my cervix is 'soft' so thats good to hear...and the Doctor said he can feel Zane`s head when he checks me, so he is nice and low, right where he needs to be!! They will not induce me until i hit 38 weeks! Unless during the stress test one of the twins heart rate goes down during a contraction and is in distress, one of the twins isnt gaining enough weight (i have a growth ultrasound on Monday where they will check the twins weight), or if the fluid is low in one of the sacs.
Honestly, i NEVER thought id make it past 35 weeks! So now im super anxious for them to arrive!!! I KNOW the longer they are in the better but its hard to remember that when i never imagined myself this far along.
Over all i feel really good. I have lots of contractions through out the day and even at night when i am sleeping, they are starting to hurt my back a lot so i know thats a good sign...I am also slowly loosing my mucus plug. It is a relief to be able to actually DO things around the house. The bathrooms are clean, laundry is done, things are organized the way ive wanted!!
The down side to now being able to go out of the house is... I dont have ANYTHING to wear! I can honestly say i have 2 shirts that cover my tummy. So its kinda hard to feel cute, not that i really care all that much cause i am just over trying to feel cute being 9 months prego.
Where ever i go people ask how many DAYS are left until i deliver...and surprisingly A LOT of people ask if i am carrying more then one...lol, what can i say...im short. I love having a big belly and i love being able to get out of the house! Hopefully i will be able to meet these babies soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. I honestly can't figure out how the bathrooms could be spotless? How on earth do you clean with that tummy in the way! You look adorable by the way, I think pregnancy makes everyone look better!!!! Can't wait for you to finally meet your babies! Good Luck and we will be praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting!! thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear sis!! I think we are all anxious to meet the babies. You look great. And your right when it comes to not caring f you look cute when you are 9 months along. By then it is all about being comfortable. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

    ReplyDelete

Followers