Friday, June 18, 2010

HOME

Cerclage was removed today and it hurt like HELL! I am at a 1 and the position is minus 2. I just got home. I am suppose to take it easy either until my water breaks or until i start contracting every 5 mins, then id go back to the hospital...but i am no longer on full time bed rest.
I am really hoping to get to 35wks!!
Being home is bitter sweet...i am happy the twins can cook a bit longer, but now im nervous cause im away from the safety of the hospital...Im nervous how and when labor will start for me?! Now that the Cerclage is out i feel like the twins are going to fall out (i know they wont)...but ive never been this prego without the comfort of the stitch holding my cervix closed...now i feel like a free women...!!
So now we wait....!

2 comments:

  1. wow hun get some rest enjoy the peace and quiet before you have people in and out of your home and hospital room lol seeing you and the babies. love you if you need anything give me a hollar

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy! They will be here before you know it. Enjoy the peace and quiet and get some sleep. SO EXCITING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers