Tuesday, June 15, 2010

OMG! What will tomorrow bring?!

Could tomorrow be the day i deliver my twins!? THAT is the question!!!

Over the past couple weeks ive been having a lot of contractions, weekly the Dr would check me and my cervix has stayed nice & long...I have always been told my Cerclage will be removed between 35-36wks...thats next week!...So today when i went to the Dr i was excited to find out the actual date it would be removed so i have a date to look forward to...The Dr reviewed the past couple weeks with me & decides that since my contractions are only getting harder, more often and more intense that they are going to send me to the hospital tomorrow at 10am to get my Cerclage removed!!!!!! OMG! I was totally taken off guard and not expecting it at all! The Dr said since i am having so many contractions and they are having to check me weekly just to make sure my cervix is still shut that the best thing to do is to remove it...The reason is...if i were to go into full blown labor and was unable to get to the hospital in time for them to remove the Cerclage before the twins started to come then my cervix would rip (NOT A GOOD THING!!!!) So, to be safe we are going to take it out tomorrow to avoid the risk. Once the Cerclage is removed i wont be on total bed rest any longer, i will be able to do a little more then what i am doing now.
Over the past couple weeks with all the contractions ive had and the pressure ive been feeling i keep saying that i swear as soon as the Cerclage is removed i feel like these twins are going to fall out!!!!...or at least be born within 48hrs! So now im super nervous cause tomorrow is the day... My goal has always been to get to 34weeks, but i really do not want to deliver them before 35-36wks! So the question is WILL i deliver these twins tomorrow ???!!(or within the next week)! We shall see!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so exciting! I hope everything goes good when they come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! AWESOME SIS KEEP US POSTED IF BABIES COME LOL LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH we are so excited for you. we cant wait to get back to az and meet your little babies...and you can meet reg.

    brent and miranda

    ReplyDelete

Followers