Wednesday, June 2, 2010

just a couple more weeks!

32 wks prego tomorrow! Hello 8th month! Wow where has time gone?! Went to the Dr yesterday and i was super surprised at the twins weight! Zane is 4lbs 11oz! Skyler 3lbs 12oz! They are getting soooo big. In 3-4 wks i get in Cerclage removed!!!!! YEAH YA! They checked my cervix and everything looks good. I am having regular contractions daily, i can tell they are getting worse. Ive been to Triage twice within the past 3 weeks, but my cervix is holding up so thats all that matters! I am taking Nifedipine
to stop the contractions, if i cant make then go away on my on and i have more then 6 an hr then i take one pill...if i continue to have 6 an hr i have to go into Triage. Im having SOOOO much pelvic pain. Zane is head down, like really far down and ready to come out, its so hard to walk, get in or out of bed, lift my legs.... Only a couple more weeks so i cant complain! :)

7 comments:

  1. oh i am so excited. sorry about the contractions i know how that feels and having the baby head down it is no fun. well hang in there its almost over and then the real fun starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a great attitude! You sound so positive even though you are uncomfortable. I wanna see your growing belly though! Post a pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Sis your doing so good keeping positive. Love you and if you need anything call or text me. I can be there in about 30 minutes and I can leave the kids with jim.

    Love ya sis
    Michelle Siverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant help but smile at this post!!! Im so happy for you guys!!! Let us know what we can do to help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great. Very proud of you and your good attitude and stamina and faith.
    love you, dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are AWESOME!! SO excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Followers