Monday, July 27, 2009

We aRe haVinG...

Today Tim and I went to find out what we are having!! &... we are having 1 BOY & 1 GIRL!! Yeah, tell me about it! Could this pregnancy get any better! Goodness! lol, so i was totally balling...of course. It was soooo nice to actually have my husband to hold my hand and to have him at the ultrasound to ask questions instead of just me. I will blog about that later tho...lol. So after the ultrasound and calling everyone i knew...we headed out to Babies R US..and a couple other baby stores in the mall! It was crazy cause i didnt have to limit myself just to the pink stuff...i could totally do Blue too! We have had the names picked out for a while...Our baby boy will be named Titus (we are working on a middle name) & our baby girl will be named Blake Serene (Serene is my middle name)!! I can NOT wait to meet these two little ones! HUH!! I cant stop smiling! :-)!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm SO excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you I can't wait to see the cute little babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting. What a blessing. It's amazing how the struggle and prayers and pain of trying to be a mom can be so quickly changed to excitement,joy and gratitude. We are so thankful and happy for you both. We are becoming Grandparents of a Granddaughter and Grandson in one shot. Wow. You just left your brothers and sisters in the dust... Our First two were a boy and a girl as well. It is a blessing and fun too. I'll have to send you some pictures of when mom and I just had a boy and girl only. It's amazing. The time slips by like a dream.
    Enjoy each moment and remember to stay humble and prayerful even when things are going good. That's one of the biggest lessons from the Book of Mormon.
    I love you both,
    dAD sTaNfIeLd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kept checking your blog all day to find out how your appointment went. I'm happy that you'll have one of both. You're going to love it! I love their names. I absolutely love the name Blake for a girl.... we thought about that for Tyler. Now you can officially start planning! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok my goodness im so excited for you guys ! I was looking at the pics and i wanted to start crying !! They are so real.. I mean you can see there faces !! Im so excited and happy for you guys and I love the names.. i cant wait to come home and decorate !! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH those pics are so darling!!! Congarts again.. a boy and girl could't be more perfect. Oh the shopping begins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW we are so happy for you both!! I love the babys names they are so cute very different from a josh or caitlyn. good job lol the babys are so addorable i cant wait to see them after they are born so what is your theme gonna be for the bedrooms have you figured it out yet let me know so i can go shopping for you guys miss you lots it was great seeing you and tim and the rest of our family's love ya girl take care and if you need anything let me know k love ya

    ReplyDelete

Followers