Tuesday, July 7, 2009

FINALLY, bye bye!!! - Wes!!!!

OMG, I hate Wes! I am so glad that Jillian finally saw his true reasons for being there! I have hated that them from the beginning! Jillian needs to undo the stupid decision of kicking off Jake and bring him back!!!! Watch that’s going to be the surprise for next week… I think that since last season with Jason they had all that dumb drama…now every season here on out they are going to have to either bring someone back or have some dramatic thing happen to keep people watching! I hate that! Just keep it real!
So lets discuss the two men I am in love with… Yes two. Kiptyn and Reid! Before last night I was ALL for kiptyn (ever since Jake was kicked off) but after seeing how cute Reid and Jillian were together I really like them as a couple!? Im SO torn! Kiptyn has an amazing body and just seems like he would make a great hubby. But Reid brings all of that (except the amazing body part…) and he adds his cute personality and sarcasm, they are always laughing…its so cute…
GO BACK TO WORK Ed!! That’s what he needs to do. He is not cute… ya ya he has a good personality (I guess) but Jillian needs the whole package!! Plus he is just kinda weird, I just don’t see them making cute babies… haha-I love this show!

3 comments:

  1. It's funny b/c Devin watched the beginning with me (before he fell asleep) and he thinks as a guy, he can tell that Kiptyn doesn't really like her. He said he probably thinks she's cute and an awesome person, but he doesn't like her as much as she likes him and that she's kind of fooled. Devin also said he can tell that Reid really likes her.

    I wasn't too sure about Reid at first, but he's definitely my favorite now. I think Kiptyn is great, but he's a little more serious and I like that Reid is goofy and they're always laughing.

    Ed...I like him, but I just don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved Reid from the beginning! I have not liked Kiptyn at all. And I really like ED!! I think he is the complete package for her, as is Reid. I would love either one of them. haha very much us with complete different oppinions!!

    Anways.. I cant believe your belly! Your babies are getting big!(I cant believe that is plural) It is so cute. Its always so amazing to watch the transformation as a baby is grown, nothing like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eve! I was excited to see you started a blog, I saw it on Ruthann's! It's so cute! You look so great pregnant:) It's SOO exciting:) Twins are going to be crazy fun:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers