Sunday, July 5, 2009

My 4th of July!!

This was the first 4th of July in over 6 years that i havent spent with Tim, so that was kinda hard but the next best thing is hangin out with family!! I drove down to Phx and met up with my sister in-law Tisha and her husband Johnny, we went over to Johnny's parents house and had a bbq and did some swimming. Johnny's mom Candie took some cute pictures! So...all you ladies know what i am talking about... you know when you look down at your tummy (when you're standing up) it looks flat or smaller then when you look from the side?!! Yeah so this whole time i really havent taken many pictures of my tummy cause i didnt think it was to that 'pregnant stage' yet...maybe i just looked like i was eating too much! Well i was wrong! When i looked at these pics i couldnt believe how much my tummy has grown and how big it really is! I love it even more now! I am 15 wks pregnant and counting :)
Later that night we drove out and watched the fire works and honestly i do love fire works but i think its WAY better when you're a kid, or maybe thats just me...or maybe its cause im going where the fire work show sucks...lol... All i could think about while watching the show was what next year will be like with my twins and husband watching the fire works for the first time! I cant wait! I think that life in general will just be more exciting...since ive known Tim for so long you get to a point where you just know what he's thinking or going to do next...With these two new people in my life i wont know them at all and it will be so fun to live a whole new life with them :)... HAPPY 4TH!!

1 comment:

  1. Your pics are super cute. I was never brave enough to take bare belly pics when i was pregnant the first time. I wish i had now. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Followers