Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Eve is in the hospital with Tim at her side.
This is Tim currently blogging for Eve while she is lying in her hospital bed.For those of you who don't know Eve's water broke on Sunday after church.This is not good news because she is only nineteen weeks four days.Baby A's sack (Titus the boy)has burst.The baby has to have this sack to develop his or her lungs. Well she is to early to go into preterm labor but once the sack burst it is making her go into labor she is having contractions and is dilated to a two.So this is a waiting game.The baby has lost his fluid but still has a strong heart beat.We are waiting to see if there will be an infection due to the leaking.Baby b (Blake) is fine.But the infection will affect her.This means there is a high possibility that we will loose both babies.We are trying to make it to twenty four weeks without an infection also trying to avoid going into full labor.The odds are all against us but all we can do is wait and pray.This is by far the hardest thing we have ever had to go through,so keep us in your prayers.We will keep you updated as we can not call everyone back.Thanks for the prayers and support Love Tim and Eve.
That was then...This is now!!
- ► 2010 (35)
- Road trip & just being home...
- This is me now. It feels weird not being pregnant...
- We are at Cadillac Ranch in TX! This was the onl...
- This is the largest cross in the world...so the...
- Outside the Grand Ole Opry House in Nashville TN....
- It feels like a bad dream that i cant wake up from...
- Eve is in the hospital with Tim at her side.
- ▼ August (7)