Tuesday, July 13, 2010

no sleep is better then no baby :)!!!!!!!!

The TWINS have arrived! On July 2nd by c-section :( @ 36 weeks 1 day...Zane was born at 10:20am 7lbs 1oz, Skyler was born at 10:22am 4lbs 12oz, both healthy as can be & thankfully didnt have to go to the NICU!!

I finally found a second to post some pics, ill post my birth story once i find another minute :)

I LOVE it when Sklyer looks up at me with those eyes, she is so serene and precious...Skyler is such a sweetheart, she is so patient and will wait to be fed, changed and to be picked up! LOVE HER!
Zane is my little needy child. When he is hungry he must be fed asap or else i will hear it from him...lol. He HATES being changed, and LOVES to be held. I love his hair and his dark skin, he is our little mexican baby.
Breastfeeding is going well, i am loving every second of it, its something so special that i am thankful & bond in a way with my twins that no one else can. I wont lie, i am tired ALL THE TIME, feeding two kids, changing them, burping...cuddling and the list goes on its tiring, but i wouldnt trade it for anything. Even sleep...haha.
I am SOOOO lucky and i know it. I love these kids so much. I am proud and more then thankful to say i am FINALLY a mom, and am sooo ready to start my new life as a stay at home mama raising the twins ive prayed for, cried over, and had my testimony tested for. BRING IT ON!!!

6 comments:

  1. You are amazing and your babies are SO cute! They look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleep will come eventually and then you'll think back to this time and say "oh I love it when they're that small, but I like to sleep now..." =) Congrats! I am SOOO happy for you guys!! Good luck! You're so strong and you'll be an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love them Eve! It was so fun being a few doors down from you guys! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eve your a great momma and tim is a great daddy we are so happy for you guys!!! Skyler and Zane are so beautiful. Congrats love you all and miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you finally got your babies and you are so right, no sleep is better then no babies! You are an amazing example for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you! Those little babies are so precious and you will be such a cute little Mommy to them! Nothing in the world can replace the joy of motherhood. Soak up every second of it! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers