Monday, April 19, 2010


My lover, showing off this sexy body.(About 2 weeks ago he started this new workout program and starting taking new supplements so i will post an "after" pic once he has reached his goal weight) He is such a hard worker and is such an inspiration to me to hit the gym asap!! I am so in love with this man and the fact that he is so nice to look at is the cherry on top!!! I wouldnt have it any other way!! He is always reminding me how i WILL get back to my pre-baby body and that i CAN and WILL...(sense the push at the end...)

25wks 4dys- This is probably the only way you will be seeing any pics of my belly is with my hair covering my face!! Lol...Mike was so cute with my belly! He always put his hand my my tummy at the perfect time...right when the babies would kick! Im so glad he got to feel them move for the 1st and last time.

Tim and Michael right after he gave his talk...

4 comments:

  1. Hunny you are absolutley gorgeous. What makes you even more gorgeous is the fact you have 2 little miracles in your tummy. I am so excited to meet them. When is your shower and are you registered any where. I cant wait to see you at your shower. You are going to be a wonderful mommy and tim is going to be a wonderful daddy. Love yas sis

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle! My Queen Creek shower is on 5/8 & my Phx shower is on 5/15. I am registered at Babies r us & Target. Cant wait to see ya!! love u2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly is so cute and I can't wait to see you at your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your belly is so cute. I know what you mean about not being able to work out. When I was huge and pregnant I would drive past someone running on the street and wish I could get out and run with them, now I have to force myself to go running. But I am sure you will bounce back just fine. I love your blog and we need to hang out sometime. Sorry I don't get out much either with all these kids.

    ReplyDelete

Followers