Sunday, October 4, 2009

As part of the tradition all of the family eats at Goofy's Kitchen in Disneyland and its cute cause all the Disney character's dress up & walk around from table to table. The reason i dont look to happy in this picture is cause Goofy was a total creeper! I accidentally called him Pluto...& he wasnt happy about that! The character's that are in costume under the suits dont talk they just do hand movements..so that made the situation even more awkward...He wouldnt leave until i gave him a hug...and it was a uncomfortable 'long' hug...i know that under that sweaty suit there is a nasty old man...eeeww

Tim and i my two sisters Zina & Camilla..& my mama Denise-going straight to Tower of Terror!!

Family photo! We had a blast and it was cute to all have matching shirts!

After all day walking around both parks we were soooo tired! & it probably wasnt very smart of me to wear flip flops all day cause i had blisters :( We were ready for the day to be over.

Rachel Zina and I are waiting with the family for the Star Wars 'training' to begin...my little cousins where in the show and got to go up on stage and fight with Luke...it was cute.

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun that we saw you there! I love Disneyland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet there was totally a nasty old man in the goofy suit! That is too funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers